Speed SXS Dual Titanium Mufflers with Carbon Tip's and Y pipe for the Wildcat XX and Tracker XTR1000. Six month's of testing and refinement has allowed Speed SXS to bring the lightest and most powerful twin muffler to market. The weight savings and performance come from the dual titanium mufflers and carbon tips. Countless hours were spent creating the Y pipe and merge collector for increased HP and Torque. The system provided a 7.2 pound savings. The stock muffler weighs 15.3 pounds and the new Speed XX Titanium Dual muffler is a lightweight 8.1 pounds. The Wildcat XX and Tracker XTR1000 Dual exhaust when combined with the Speed ECU re-flash and clutch kit provides a 10 RWHP gain over stock.
Product shipping April 15th
*The Speed SXS Dual Exhaust is for closed course racing only. *CA RESIDENTS: THIS SYSTEM DOES NOT MEET EMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, ANY OTHER USE OF THIS SYSTEM (INCLUDING USE AT GLAMIS AND OTHER POPULAR OFFROAD RIDING AREAS) IS IN VIOLATION OF CALIFORNIA LAW. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER DETAILS. THIS SYSTEM IS NOT STREET LEGAL.
Once this performance exhaust system has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
BUYER acknowledges and agrees to the following:
- All products offered for sale through this website or through an authorized dealer are designed for “nonroad vehicles” as defined in §216(11) of the federal Clean Air Act (CAA) and, therefore, are intended for off-road use only.
- Use of this product on any state or federal highway could violate the CAA. The BUYER has the sole responsibility for reviewing the CAA and all applicable U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations to determine compliance with vehicle emission standards.
- It is the responsibility of the BUYER to ensure all users of products purchased by BUYER understand and comply with all local, state and federal laws regarding vehicle emissions standards, noise/sound, and speed/use.
- Installation and use of these products could result in the voidance of vehicle and/or parts manufacturers’ warranties.
- BUYER is not relying upon SELLER’S skill or judgment to select or furnish products suitable for any particular purpose and all products are sold without any warranty whatsoever, express or implied, as to fitness for any particular intended use.
By installing this performance exhaust system, you recognize that Speed SXS has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.
FITS WILDCAT XX AND TRACKER XTR1000